Never Miss A Sale
Accept Payments Anywhere
- Take payments anytime, anywhere
- Swipe, scan or key in credit cards
- Get a free card reader and app for your
iPhone, iPad, or Android device
Swipe rates starting as low as 1.6%
Accept credit card payments anywhere –
on your iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
Takes all payment types
Accept and record all credit card
transactions. Plus, record any cash
or check payments.
Works with QuickBooks
All transactions sync up with QuickBooks and Intuit Point of Sale products to help you fully manage your business.
Lets you customize
Personalize receipts and add your business logo to fit your business needs.
Choose the plan that's right for you.
Pay Monthly & Save
Pay Monthly & Save
Save more on each transaction
1.6 % swipe rate
3.2% keyed rate
25¢ transaction fee
$19.95 monthly service fee
- FREE mobile credit card reader
- No setup fees
- No monthly minimum
How it Works
Swipe, key, or take a photo of your
customer’s credit card information.
Or process the transaction online.
Customer signs for the charge using
the QuickBooks GoPayment app.
Get paid instantly
Credit card charges are processed instantly. Email or text a receipt to your customer.
Get GoPayment mobile credit card processing now.
Are you ready for EMV®? [+]
EMV is the new US credit card payment standard that will make credit card transactions more secure. "EMV" stands for Europay, MasterCard, and Visa – the original developers of this standard.
The October 1st deadline is coming.
Find out more about how to get ready for EMV!
All terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
- QuickBooks Payments accounts are subject to credit and application approval. See the Merchant Agreement for complete terms and conditions, including additional pricing information. To apply, you must be eligible under our Acceptable Use Policy. Terms, conditions, prices, payment, features and services are subject to change.
- Customer Support is subject to occasional downtime due to systems and server maintenance and events beyond our control.